- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than other advertising media.
- 98% of in-car audiences indicated they noticed truck-side ads.
- Individual vehicle advertising generates between 30,000 to 70,000 daily vehicle impressions.
- Outdoor advertising deliver immediate results for advertisers. 29% say outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base buying decisions on ads they see.
- Mobile flexibility allows you to position your vehicle ad anywhere you want.
- Americans report spending an average of 15 hours per week in-car
How does the cost of vehicle wraps compare to other forms of advertising?
Cost per Thousand (CPM) impressions
Dollar amount per 1000 people to see or hear each ad.
Radio (60 Second / morning drive slot)
Local network TV
Newspaper (1/4 page BW)
Prime time TV
Statistics from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA)